4-day All-Inclusive Yoga & Climbing Retreat in Mexico
Join Britany and Erik Griffith for 4-days of professional climbing instruction, yoga + healing movement, fire side chats, delicious food, community, and fun, in one of the most sought after climbing destinations on this side of the Atlantic; El Potrero Chico. Check out the details below!
Time & Location
Jan 13, 8:00 AM PST – Jan 16, 5:00 PM PST
Potrero Chico Parque, Mexico
Tucked away in the Sierra del Fraile conservation area of Mexico sits one of the most sought after climbing destinations on this side of the Atlantic, El Potrero Chico. The massive limestone cliffs overlook the small town of Hidalgo and are home to some of the best sport climbing in the world. Britany Paradis and Erik Griffith are collaborating to bring you the technical skills of climbing coupled with the healing of yoga and movement in this incredible destination. SEE MORE BELOW.
- 3-4 Nights Lodging at La Posada (Thursday lodging available to accommodate flight schedules)
- 4 days of Professional Climbing Instruction with one-on-one attention
- A daily yoga practice, breathwork, and restorative recovery movement
- All meals for the duration of the trip (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Technical Gear and Ropes
- Transportation to and from the airport and climbing areas
- A pool, fire side chats, and optional evenings in town
- 4 days of endless fun, community, learning, and psych!
Climbing skills taught on this trip
- Lead and top rope climbing
- Lead and top rope belaying
- Anchoring and rope management
- Safety management
- Multi-pitch sport climbing (if requested)
Accommodations & Cost (per person):
- Tent lodging in the lush veranda: $1,200
- Shared bed: $1,400
- Single bed in a shared room: $1,600
How to book?
- Register before Christmas and take $100 off!
- Payment options are available to everyone.
- Paypal and all major credit cards are accepted.
- Email Britany at email@example.com